Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Small Project

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Small Project

There is nothing like seeing it in person Davis. Hey Bart I sent you
some pic's a few weeks ago can you add them to my album? people might be
tired of me telling me about the work I did on the car with out seeing
some pic's :-) one pic's is worth a 1,000 words. My friend who runs the
Ardsley show who has nothing to do with the judging say's it should take
a trophy in one of the classes it qualify's for. Although I built it as
a driver not a show car. It did get a trophy as a driver at the fall
Ardsley show last year. Classic AMC cars or any classic car is meant to
be driven. Sorry to the women here on the list but driving one or both
of my Hornets is better than sex in one day. :-) The yellow car is still
at the upholstery shop :-(.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Sweet

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Davis. Wait till you see it in person. I have to thank all my
friends here at BAG and the AMX Files who have given me parts, sold me
parts, put me onto parts on eBay for sale and elsewhere and helped me
with the infamous Delco alt. swap. Without all of you people this car
would not have turned out so nice. After the 11 months it sat in my
friends shop while I completely did the interior after hunting and
making parts for the previous year and the 5 months I had to wait for
the upholstery shop to do just the seats it has turned out to be one
good looking, comfortable driving car. I have driven it every day
weather permitting since I got it back from my friends shop just before
Christmas, at least 4 times week. The sun is out the roads are dry so
and I am going to do my tuesday errands driving this car this afternoon
to enjoy it.
"Doc"