Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Make way for ducklings...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Make way for ducklings...

In a message dated 2/6/2006 10:48:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
He he.  And all it took was two drivers who
gave a sh*t to hold up the rest and let them
cross. Just a minute or two of everyone's
time to let a neat moment like that happen.

Ya gotta know Bart woulda just floored it! :)
Cousin and I nearly flipped his truck avoiding some damn rabbit and i never again slowed down for some animal tho i do slow down for people and dogs and i am a very defensive driver being blind in one eye since i was 3 but all in all if its my life or my friends and loved ones in the car with me over a bunch of ducks well all i can say is 'SPLAT'
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS