[BaadAssGremlins] TO HECK WITH the DIABETES!!!!!!!! Its Gremlin Time!! L

[BaadAssGremlins] TO HECK WITH the DIABETES!!!!!!!! Its Gremlin Time!! LONG!

I was Diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes last OCT.  I must have had it for
a while and it reallllllllly Kicked My Ass when the symptoms showed up.

I have not so great vision but not super bad.  One day I woke up and
could see without my glasses.   Like Perfect vision...............
Yeah thats screwed up aint it!?.   Then I started to PEE like every
waking minute.
Like early morning.. night after a case.. kinda PEE.  Every hour!!!

I drank like 2 gallons of water a day. I couldnt get enough water like
I was in the desert or something....

I was absolutly fine up until all this happend.

Well, a blood test revield I had Type 2 diabetes and My Blood sugar in
the morning was 500+ with no food having been eatin for 8 hrs or so!!
I am non insulin Dependent but I have to have meds to control it.

Its pretty much normal now but I had to change my diet and with that
and controling the Blood sugar I lost 40 lbs since Oct.  I was a Fatty
and so I needed to loose it anyway, but what a piss poor way to do it
huh?!!

So anyway.....I have been feeling like a Million bucks lately so today
I took off work and busted ass on MY GREMLIN!!!  I went to the salvage
yards first and looked for AMC stuff and some trunk carpet for my SRT-4
and then I headed home to work on the Gremlin

Heres what I did.....
I got my new Poly bushings in everything except the a-arms. I put the
leaf springs on and even threw the rear end back in it!.  Its been
jacked up with no rearend since before sept!  I was crawling around
under that car like I was 16 again!!!  It was great!  I ended up having
to stop and and make a post to ask the guys which way the spring plates
went though.   After that I sand blasted the crap out of my stock gas
tank and re-painted it. It came out way better than I expected.

So It was a great day!  I havent even wanted to see my gremlin let
alone work on it.  But Im starting to come back around.  I havent felt
this good in years!!!!!

I getting that thing smokin the tires by summer I can almost garuntee
it!!!