RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Any lawyer wannabees out there?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Any lawyer wannabees out there?

1- Get the best lawyer you can afford. Consider what it'll
cost to lose your job for 18 months....that's what the real
cost will be if you lose ...that and more. Heck, if the
Others are the usual losers, they'll be civil-suing you,
too...mo money, mo money, mo money.

2- Find out if PTI exists, in case it seems you will lose
regardless. Pre-Trial Intervention can get you probabtion
instead of jail time...tho I suspect any decent lawyer can
get you probation if this is your first violent offense...
and if your area has such an option. If you have a record,
well, you probably just made it a little longer.

3- Being hit first hardly ever does you any good in court.
The weasel in the robe figures dignity is worthless (hence,
the robe), so when possible, you should flee, not fight.
If you stay to fight when you could have ran away, you
are no longer an innocent...in the eyes of the law, anyway.
The judge wants you to be a p*ssy.

4- Just what is it you did to get that many folks to line
up against you? I'm getin' the sneakin' feelin' you might
have had it coming! :)

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com