Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pin on or bolt on hood??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pin on or bolt on hood??

Well this one needs a full resto and it is a basket case but seems to be pretty much all there. The only rot I can find is small spots on the rear lower quarters.
 The previous owner swapped out the dash so the vin is gone. We will have to get the vin from the door tag and the vin stamped under the steering box on the frame rail.
 Then have CT do a lost tittle search as it was last tittled in CT. So I should be able to get it worked out. Then I will have to find or make a new vin tag for the dash.
 Davis