Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pin on or bolt on hood??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pin on or bolt on hood??

Forgot to add that this is for my Black 72 gremlin X

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SO,
I have to decide what to use for a hood. I have 2 stock hoods and I
have a mold for a pin on hood with a mopar prostock hood scoop that I
have been trying to get made. If you look at the pics of the BBO Amc
Team gremlin it has the hood made from the mold. If I go fiber glass
Pin on is the lightest and cheapest. But I don't knw if I want to have
the hood pins at 4 corners. kinda kills the sleeper look. Course noisy
duals and fatties in the back don't help either.
So what do you guys think? What hood should I use on my gremlin?
Davis