Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress

Bart,
 Under the advice of a trusted body man I am going to re bondo it. There is no rust in the quarter and he told me that it would be just fine. Replacing the whole quarter because it is rusty is a sure bet but it is too much work to replace it because of some dents.
 Actually I am contemplating back halfing the car or at the least ladder bar/ coil over setup in the rear. That's if I sell my AMX.
 I also got a NOS set of replacement fiberglass fenders for it. Looking into hoods now

 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis,you gonna tackle the dinged q panel as well?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS