Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Question

In a message dated 2/4/2006 9:42:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I am considering swapping out the 151/auto in my 81 Spirit for a
258/auto and want to know how much of a pain it would be. If I do it I
need to keep it cheap and simple. So guys what info can I get????
you'll need to change the front sus to the 6 banger/V8 type the brakes are different i've heard even
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS