[BaadAssGremlins] 66 American 28K miles $950 for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 66 American 28K miles $950 for sale

For Sale 1966 Rambler American 220 28,901 original miles! I am posting this
for my computerless friend so... Don't email me! This is a nice original car
199 ci 6 cylinder engine with speed manual on the column. This is radio
delete car, green metallic exterior with a tan or beige interior. Small rip
on the drivers side bench, this is a four door car all door close like a
refrigerator and the car really runs nice. Small amount of surface rust on
the rear trunk and the current owner sprayed some surface rust on the lower
part of the body with black spray paint. Doesn't look too bad certainly no
rust to worry about only painted it to keep the rust from spreading. Again
don't get hung up on the rust word only surface rust on this car! I would
buy it but I already have way too many cars. This is a really nice little
cruiser. Contact Ben Pace at 262-567-8747. Ben says: This baby goes down the
freeway like a Rabbit!!! Located in Ixonia Wisconsin I would personally get
in it and drive it anywhere. Asking $950 and the transmission is a 3 on the
tree manual. I don't think I forgot anything else. Thanks Dan Menzel
danielmenzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825