[BaadAssGremlins] Rear Bumper Straightened Today

[BaadAssGremlins] Rear Bumper Straightened Today

The eye sore that has annoyed me for 2 1/2 years since I bought this car
has been fixed. The right rear corner of the bumper was kinked up and
made a minor dent in the body. My friend hooked a come along to the
bumper and anchored it to a Hundi ricer in his shop and the kink pulled
right out. The only problem was the rubber corner filler was permanently
distorted, the other 2 rubber parts were toast from the Florida sun.
Luckily for me I have a spare set I bought from Davis from BAG. And they
are undamaged and even the same color as the car. A quick polish and
they go on the car and match the original paint. I also have a set for
the front too painted body color. I have found a chrome shop and now
can't decide if I will have the bumpers re-chrome'd or shave them and
paint them body color. I have 4 month's till the local AMC show to tweak
the exterior of this car now that the interior is 99% done.
"Doc"