Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car lowering time. Need the scoop.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car lowering time. Need the scoop.

In a message dated 2/1/2006 5:54:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Best thing about that 'wasted front suspension' (which it was, the fellow I sold that 71 AMX 401 to spent over $2K fixing my experiment) was any possum or other critter you ran over, was like putting it in a blender. Grannie on the Bev Hillbillies never had it so good, instant 'slaw, just add fixins.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx