[BaadAssGremlins] U hate the C word, but I must ask?

[BaadAssGremlins] U hate the C word, but I must ask?

I know Im gonna be stoned for bringing up the Chevy word, but I need
to hear any tips from anyone who has shoved the bastard engine (sbc)
into a Gremlin and used headers as to what kind they used?
If not Im trying the Flowtech ceramic coated ones. There short and
exit twords the rear. Kinda like my stock exhuast manifolds, but there
a little bigger.
Dropping the engine in a week or so, but buying the headers Friday.
Tnx, Rod