[BaadAssGremlins] Car lowering time. Need the scoop.

[BaadAssGremlins] Car lowering time. Need the scoop.

Okay.
I definatly want the Gremlin to have a lower stance. I was told
not to cut the springs, so thats out. I was suggested that I get a
set of springs from a 6 banger, but I have a 6 banger car. But I know
that in 73 they made em for 6 bangers as well as V8's. So would a 6
banger set from an earlier year work or could I buy a set from a
suspension factory? But if so, who would sell em?
Need to figure this out. Brainstorm for me please!!!! Tnx, Rod