[BaadAssGremlins] CarDomain Poll Results

[BaadAssGremlins] CarDomain Poll Results

Over two years ago, when I had my Black SX/4, I added
it to the CarDomain.com website. This site is open to
any brand of car, tho it is mostly populated by ricers
and ricer wanna-bes.

One of the options is to add an automated poll question.

Today I visited the page and found that a total of 146
people took part in the poll. The result is wholly
NOT surprising, but is more evidence of how little folks
know about our cars...even with all this chatter on the web
for the past decade.

Questions: What company made the V8 engines for AMC cars?

General Motors Corporation - (12%)

Ford Motor Company - (6%)

Chrysler Corporation - (26%)

All of the above - (5%)

None of the above: AMC made all their own V8s - (53%)

Total Votes: 146

While it may be heartening a bit to see just over half got
it right, qualify that with the fact that only somebody
interested in seeing my Eagle's page got to see the poll
at all. So of 146 folks that thought the SX/4 worth
checking out AND worth answering a poll for....only half
knew the answer. Those that didn't offer an answer aren't
counted...nor are all the folks with no interest in my
specific car.....most of these two bunches would likely
not have known the answer.

Suffice to say (again- no surprise), the bulk of people
know jack-spit about our cars.

End transmission.....||

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com