Re: [BaadAssGremlins] JL Gremlin finally found

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] JL Gremlin finally found

In a message dated 1/29/2006 10:17:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I finally got a JL gremlin today. I went to a model car show today
and the dealer next to me (a buddy of mine) had a few of the silver
ones. I had to give up $4 for it, but it was the 1st one I have found.
I was even out to RC2 ERTL in Dyersville Iowa and they did not have
any yesterday.
  Another model car friend came up to me and said he had a car I might
be interested in, a 73 Gremlin with Levi interior. I did not know he
owned one. There was another guy there with a Wal Mart Gremlin Tshirt
on too. small world I guess. It turned out to be a good gremlin sunday.
                       Scott
Scott ya lucky bastard ARRGGHH!! ;)
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS