Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 727/904 trans mounts.....kinda got of base??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 727/904 trans mounts.....kinda got of base??

In a message dated 1/28/2006 7:19:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What trans mounts will correctly interchange with my 74 AMX 727 trans
mount? Also..what trans mount will fit/interchange with my 72 Gremlin
904???????Thankyouuuuuuu Joe
Joe the trans mounts should be the same with both those cars
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS