Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 82 Eagle doors fit 72 Gremlin??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 82 Eagle doors fit 72 Gremlin??

HI the doors will fit but there is a differance in the area around the door lock pull up is differnt  if you use the eagle door pannels you cant tell the diff.  Bryan

Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found a 82 Eagle in a Pick-your-own auto parts
yards.  The doors are in good shape, but I'm not sure
if they will fit my  72 Gremlin?  This car is a 4
wheel drive and has three of the four fender flair on
it and they look to be in good shape, if anyone needs
them I can check on the price.

I also have a front bumper and grill that fits a 77
Honet that I would like to sell.  It is in great
shape.  Price $150.00 plus shipping.
Thanks
Ed