----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 5:56 PM

Eddie,

  Maybe you can help me.  I have a 1980 AMX that I swapped over to a 360 from the straight six.  Kept the auto trans in place but the rear end is the smaller one AMC made not the model 20.  Do you have any idea from what year cars will fit into mine without any crazy mods?  The small rear end will not hold up with the torque the motor is putting out and I've been having a tough time finding out any information up here in N.Y..  My brother owns PJ's sports bar in Houston on W. Gray.  He doesn?t know it but he's going to buy you a beer if you can help.

Thanks Joe
sluggony@xxxxxxx

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS