Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mankato Member

Hey Bob, Sure it wasn't me in Owatonna??  Brad

baddassgremlin <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Help. I talked with a member from Mankato MN. who needed hornet parts
like the rear bumper and quarters, and I lost your Phone number. get in
contact with me to continue the deal. Sorry for the inconvienence. Bob
from Anoka. 763-753-4692

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS