Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HemmiGremmies journal

Yea, I just lost 10# over this...................'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:55:08 EST
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HemmiGremmies journal

In a message dated 1/21/2006 5:33:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> Here's Rods Gremlins journal he mentioned on the GremX.com forum,hey
what are we chopped liver Rod??
> Bart

No. I just cant post a direct link over here. Its like when sommeone
tries to post a direct pic and all the letters come up in blk n white.
After I posted it over there it stressed me. LOL Rod
rod in the future just type the url.don't leave us hanging again,i mean for petes sake you had ole 'Mix'sweating bullets as he was the sole chivvy pwd gremlin owner even posting on here anymore,he felt like Custer at Lil big Horn LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS