[BaadAssGremlins] 70 Hornet low miler for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 70 Hornet low miler for sale

1970 AMC Hornet 4dr 43971 all orig.milage, six cylinder 232
auto/trans.  Interior, trunk and seats perfect condition except sewing
coming apart top of drivers seat.  Body clean, bumpers and grill
perfect. Orig. wheel covers. Minor push-in (not dent) on door, minor
rust over wheel well. Garaged 90% of lifetime. Runs great, this car is
a honey, great on gas.  Email me for several pics or questions.
Located in Montana, will help with delivery if reasonable distance.
Price $4000.  Larry Olsen, 406 880-4050, email easykeeper@xxxxxxxxx