[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin wanted/ Why?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin wanted/ Why?

Doc, a majority of these you see me post on the amc-list and badassgremlin
group are nothing more than forwards in a effort to help those who are
looking for cars, parts, literature, or have something to sell or trade, off
my website's "AMC Classifieds" section:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyMessageBoard.htm
to view the ads:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyswapmeet.htm

And many, no, a majority, never put where they are at. Maybe so they won't
get spammed by Scam-A-Lot British Bullshit Lotto! or Nigerians, I don't
know. Some don't even leave phone number to call, as I prefer calling to
emailing someone if they have something for sale, as you have thie rinstant
attention.

Regardless........I have a area cde check file in the Shut Up & Drive
lists. Not the "classifieds" but the SUADs, as NONE of them have their
city/state listed, as when I compile those, I simply do not have the space
and edit them, and abbreviate them as much as possible.

So as soon as I'm done with this email, I'm adding a "search area code" link
in the CLASSIFIEDS also. So thanks for the idea.....
As for where the guy is who wanted the Gremmie? It appears he is in the
Toledo area, (Toledo, OHIO that is) this is a site I use from time to time
to search area codes, might be of help to others here:
http://www.bennetyee.org/ucsd-pages/area.html

This is from the SUAD list area code checker:
http://www.fonefinder.net/
Now let's help someone save a gremlin..............

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx