Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cross member

He says that if he can get it cheap enough, that he will get it and hold on to it.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Positivly no. Only from other small bodied v-8 cars. I may be parting with a gremlin v-8 setup soon.
 Davis
Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would the 360 V8 cross member from a 1970 AMX (only part salvageable) fit a 1974 Hornet???

Yahoo! Photos

Yahoo! Photos

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS