Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cross member

Thanks Bart. Won't spend the money on it then.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 1/14/2006 10:10:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Would the 360 V8 cross member from a 1970 AMX (only part salvageable) fit a 1974 Hornet???
No it will not.only the 66-69 Rambler American,Rogue/SC/Rambler and 70-77 Hornet,72-76 Gremlin,78-79 Concord and 79 Spirit V8 crossmembers will work.
Bart

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS