[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Johnny Lightning Gremlins

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Johnny Lightning Gremlins

Robert is correct below. Also some of the sellers are 'contributors' as I
mentioned earlier. Some of you remember the cases JL sent me, still have
boxes of them sealed in the attic of Hornets, Javelins, AMXs, and others. A
few however I would open up and quickly list on ebay, well before anyone
else had them. Many times was the only one on ebay with them, but others
would appear for sale before my listing/auction was over also. Still, they
would sell between $5-$20 each. Something about having the 'first run' of
things sometimes. Still, go back and read my previous post about releases,
been dealing with Playing Mantis since the early 90s thru Dave Metzler, Alan
Pletcher, Jeff Penny and hell, don't know who the Director of Diecasts is up
there currently but guess will have to call and annoy them now as I don't
have any of the Gremlins, but sent them a shitload of brochures, postcards,
photos and what not to get their asses in gear on this, Bart knows I have
been up their asses so far I could see prostrate for years going back into
late 1990s, not sure why they dragged their feet.

Watch for about 6-8 different Gremlin Series also.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx