Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and notvice-versa...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and notvice-versa...

You guys have cruises this time of year. Must be nice. Our season runs from
April to October.
Terry

--- Begin Message ---
http://www.cruisintimes.com/ they are the sponsors of it, it moves around also. Lately a big cruise night on saturday nights has been popping up on I-10 at Hiway 6 at the Sam's Club also. Not sure if affiliated with anyone just word of mouth cruise night.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx