[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Pic's

Bart the orange Hornet's pic's are going in the mail this morning. How's
the weather by you Bart? It's going to be 50 here today, god only knows
how long this will last. I am going to the Dr's this morning and going
for a drive in the orange car. I will probably go buy the upholstery
shop and see when they can do the buckets in my yellow car.
"Doc"