Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: gas caps

Ya think it might work?

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Paul looks just like the Hornet non lock type. Probably same manufacturer who knows, like the rims, made by Detroit Wheel and sold to different automakers, so now people say 'them that mopaer rims' when they are not, made by DW.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx