Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery ShopYesterday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery ShopYesterday

I hope it will be Rick. I still have a fair amount of work to do on the
car yet. But at least the interior looks beautiful and especially now
that it is ot that puke tan with those horrible plaid 70's leisure suit
style seat inserts. It is just your nice plain basic black. You makeing
any progress with you Gremlin Rick?
"Doc"