Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: KIDS

ya i know it lol, when i was in elementry i had an anger problem so they but me in bd (behavior disorder) classes to help get control of it all i busted a kids arm and blew out a teachers knee and i dont remember doing it cause when i get pushed past a certin point i dont remember anything lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott W.
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: KIDS

Heh yeah i was disiplined. My parents would tear my
ass up heh. It just seems that now parents just wanna
"talk" to theses kids and it goes in one ear and out
the other, thats the way it worked for me, the
whoopings and restriction straightened me out. I work
at aan elementary school, and 80% of the little kids
have absolutely NO respect for authority or adults of
any kind, its just ad theses are our future leaders...

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/docs/PE/content/htm/pe.002.00.000009.00.htm
>   >   Eddie Stakes'
>   >   Planet Houston AMX
>   >   713.464.8825