[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage II - new photos in Gremlin GT's Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage II - new photos in Gremlin GT's Gremlin GTs album...

  I just posted some new photos , 4 of them, 2 of the back lot and
new security fence ( $4,851 worth ), and 2 of the interior of the
shop back wall. With the back lot now enclosed, work will proceed to
move a few cars into the lot, and hopefully the doorway project will
get underway before the end of January.
  I did some roof patching while down there on Friday, had a few
holes in the rolled composite roofing in places. I dread having to
replace the whole thing, I may see about doing some higher-grade
patching or using some Rhino liner spray to do the cracks, the worst
of them. The whole roof doesn't look bad, just some areas. I don't
wanna spend $15k on a new roof yet! LOL. That'll drain all my money
out. I'll see what happens with my patch jobs.
  The old 500 gallon propane tank is finally gone, too, so I can now
proceed with the garage doorway unimpeded. Makes it easier to get my
AMC cars into the lot as well. So, the holidays are past, and while
work is getting busier, I should be able to get back on track and
try to get a garage door installed, or at least some estimates. I
got one, for a HD commercial door, it's $3,000, but pretty bullet-
proof. The labor is about $1,500. Another option a friend mentioned
was the light-weight doors like on Storage places, those are
typically fiberglass or light metal, and about 1/4  to 1/3 the cost
of the commercial unit I priced. I'm concerned about security,
though, as the wino's use the lot for drinking ( once I lock it up,
though, with cars in it, that should stop - I HOPE! ). The light-
weight doors can be popped out with a running shoulder tackle,
someone would have to be determined to get in, but I'm not sure I
want it to be even that easy. If I have to spend an extra couple
grand to get steel tracks bolted to the cinderblock wall, and it'd
take a truck at speed to get thru it, that's what I'd prefer. Or, I
could hang a gate inside across the roll-up, or even outside, to
prevent that. That might be cheaper yet. I've seen an auction house
use a cattle gate across their garage door to prevent entry, and it
swings out of the way. Maybe that would be the way to go. Save me a
few grand, anyway. Any suggestions welcomed. :)
  Well, I've bent yer ear enough for now, hope everyone had a great
holiday. I'm just trying to catch up on stuff, and do some house
clean-out and organizing with the wife. Oy, full-time job for the
weekend! LOL. AMC ya's....

Jerry