[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: investments

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! Photos

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---
If anyone is looking for a sure fire investment  for 2006 I have the skinny for you, Gremlin gas caps! MY kid lost mine when I let him go crusin in the Gremmie and I've been tryin to buy one on ebait ever since. He says someone must have stolen it as he would NEVER leave it sitting on the bumper or pump when he got gas. But I digress, I have bid on every cap for a month and get outbid by a buck or two every time. I bid up to what I think is a rediculus price and someone sandbags to the last second. Last one went for  $71.00 used!  I also just lost on a used locking cap (let the kid say someone stole it now) and it went for $232.00!!!!. So my advice is if ya see em buy em. I might put another catagory in my 401K just for gas caps. I know it's probably futile, but if anyone has one or knows where to get one let me know, that is if you not into investments.  Thanks for lettin me rave.  Paul

--- End Message ---