From: Paul Hancock
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Arrest

Sorry Eddie, I didn,t mean to make it look like I was pointin fingers. I know that attachment wasn,t humorous but it just seemed so ironic that after reading some comments that I would open an email and bam, there is this email from the Great state of Texas. Paul

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yup, that was here in Houston about 30 miles from me in Pearland if I recall. I believe the guy had led police on a chase, was wanted on outstanding warrants for other stuff like stolen car. But his car got stuck and well, as you see, he started running thru a field, which was mud, and the cop truck slid into him, he was ok, looks worse than it was, last I heard he was doing something like 7 years for several felony counts.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx