Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hi guys Havent posted for a while.. some quest

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hi guys Havent posted for a while.. some questions and update.

Only for the 304-401
 How much do you want for the 72 gremlin bumpers ? Can you get pics to email me? There are other parts I need as well.
 Thanks,
 Davis
860-997-2732
Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you make those pumps for the 258 I6 ?

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Scott,
 Give me a call or email me your #
 Davis

scott <cs10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Bumpers and brakets are nice. What is in the oil pump kit? How
much,Whats involved? Thanks for the carb advice.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:

> Scott,
> Glad to have you back! Nice score on the parts car. How are the
bumpers? I could use parts from it like bumpers, interior trim,
bumper brackets. ETC..
> I would reccommend a holley 650 or an edelbroc 600 carb for your
360.
> If you are rebuilding a 360 I must reccommend one of my hi
performance aluminum oil pump kits. (45 PSI average at hot idle) It
is the ONLY oil system modification you should do.
> Davis
> Amc Team
> 860-997-2732 cell
>
> scott wrote:
> Hi guys Ive been so busy with school and work that I haven't been
on
> here much. I thought ive give you an update on my 71 gremmy x. I
> bought a 71 gremlin parts car for $500 dollars! It has a perfect
grill
> which is gona replace my cracked one, It had Oe floor mats in the
> right color. They are rubber and have the American Motors logo on
> them, anyone else have orginal floor mats? They are in nice shape,
The
> dash and factory shelf are in good shape and will get put in my
car,
> the back seat is perfect and will replace my ripped one. The car is
> very orignial and has not been messed with but has spent its time
in
> North East Ohio so rust is very bad. It only has 60,000 some odd
miles
> on it and the 232 six and auto shift nice. If any one needs a motor
> let me know. So now I have spare glass, front carpet, trim etc.
Very