Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ah contradiction,,,,,,,

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ah contradiction,,,,,,,

In Virginia Beach, we had a guy walking through our cruise in explaining the different cars to his girlfriend. My Sportabout was parked next to my friend's Concord wagon. This guy says "Hey, look at the Pintos". We made him look like an idiot in front of his girlfriend by explaining to him all the differences between our AMC's and a Pinto.

Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The worst one I ever got was when a guy ask me if my Gremlin was one of the
first T-Birds that came out. Sad part was the guy was sober and serious.
Terry