Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Merry Christmas Ya'll

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Merry Christmas Ya'll

That was great Eddie
 Merry Christmass
 Davis

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the house, not a daiper was
stinking, and mom, well, she was soused. It's A Wonderful Life was on for
the umpteenth time, and unfortunately for me, Wal Mart had gotten my last
dime.

There were no presents under the tree, Santa told Noah & Jacob they better
be good....we will see. I had picked thru the cases of Hot Wheels for
Treasure Hunts, no use watching them be destroyed by my two little runts.

There would be no NOS AMC carb for Paige this year; seems auto parts for
Christmas puts her in tears. But all the gifts had been wrapped and
seriously hid; you know how it is when you have small kids.

The last thing I expected though was almost a bummer.....my rare 71 SC/360
Hornet was underneath a HUMMER!
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/window%20stickers/hummer_crushes_sc360.jpg
Sure wished there was stuff like that when we were young boys; but we had
Woolco; Foleys, Fedways filled with great toys...........

Aw heck, showing my age now.......
Ok, that is enough for now, hope everyone has a wonderful Merry
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx