Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back in action! (sort of)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back in action! (sort of)

According to the letter ONE. I have 3 outside now but I have covered up the RWB gremlin and the 304 gremlin. I have to get rid of the jeep.
 I hope they don't bother me after I get rid of the jeep.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis how many unregistered cars are you allowed to have?
"Doc"