[BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's Absolutely Breath Takingly Gorgeous

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's Absolutely Breath Takingly Gorgeous

Since I am using the orange Hornet sunday to go to my daughters for
Christmas and the outside is done but the inside still needs to be
cleaned up I took it down the street to fill it up on gas. The 1/2 owner
of the station offered to buy it on the spot. I told him you don't have
enough money. He said he had an 80,000$ 57 Chevy home in his garage and
owned 1/2 of another local gas station, as if that would impress me?
Duh!!!. I still said no!!!. The media blaster picked up the rear window
louver to blast for me this morning. I put new wiper blades on it today
since it might rain sunday. The interior cleaning will be done tomorrow.
A little rain making a 20 minute one way trip to my daughters sunday
won't hurt it. My Hornet's are all year round drivers as long as there
is no snow, ice or salt on the road. Then I have the sacrificial 77
Chevy Malibu to use. A Merry AMC Christmas to all.
"Doc"