Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mopar 8 3/4??

In a message dated 12/19/2005 3:47:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, misteramx@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Any of you racers or street strip guys running the Mopar 8 3/4 rear
end?  I have a line on a pretty good deal, it will fit, has the right
bolt pattern, and the removable center section.  It does have 3.91
gears and the 741 case?  Think it will be strong enough to get the car
into the 11's...maybe 10's with nitrous??

Thanks
11's no prob the 8 3/4 is tough as nails like a ford 9 inch
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS