Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad A$$ finds on Evil Bay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad A$$ finds on Evil Bay

Doc,
 Sorry you know how it works. He know's what he wants to get for it. Tell him when he is ready to let me know. I am in no rush.
 Thanks,
 Davis
AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
My son says make a realistic offer for the manifold Davis. He also has a
complete set of NOS 74 Javelin tail light lenses for 350$. It's his
stuff so I have nothing to do with the price he is asking for anything.
I am just the messenger.
"Doc"