Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "Mello Yellow"-here is another one inAlbuquerque

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "Mello Yellow"-here is another one inAlbuquerque

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "Mello Yellow"-here is another one in Albuquerque
Here's another one--1961 American convert--same modus operandi--joined yesterday, zero feedback. and wants his BIDDERS to be pre-approved. That's rich! I emailed him for a phone number, since I will be in Albuquerque this weekend and would like to see the car, but I bet I don't hear anything.
Onree http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4597841849&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1

on 12/15/05 8:57 PM, Paul Hancock at kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx did write:

Hey I found that car. It was listed in items I didn't win.  It was item 4591789276. Pictures and auction were in Yuma Ariz  The car sold for $5,400  on 11-25-05 and the winning bidder was wizeoneflorida     It now shows up as 4597862019 and sold for $2550.  This is deffinetly a scam and someone just got beat for a deposit as the auction was ended early.  What do ya think? I, m pretty new a this and don,t know how to warn anybody or even report anyone. Didn,t even know they made computers untill last year. If you guys think you can help this poor soul, have at it!!  And don't let that computer comment  lead you to think I'm totaly useless. I can field strip a Harley on the side of the road and ride away later thank you very much.  Paul in Detroit

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know which cae your talking about. I't just sold in Arizona I think it was I put a bid on the car. It then showed up a few days ago with a new seller and ebay yanked it in a few minutes.  I had it listed in my cars to watch but must have gotten rid of it when I hit my limit of watched vehicles. It didn't sell for much more than they'ren asking now. I think this is a scam

Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought it looked familiar too. This guy (ricks4016)couldn't have bought it though, since he just joined yesterday. New ebay member, zero feedback, and private auction--great for concealing shill bidding. Three good reasons to leave it alone if you're not close enough to go for a look-see. Maybe most of those seven bids are zero feedback too--with no money behind them. I know that everyone starts out at zero, (I just sold one of my SX/4s to a zero feedback guy and the deal went fine) but why have a "private" auction?? And when were those pics taken? That sure doesn't look like Newton, Mass. anytime recently.
Onree

on 12/15/05 12:51 PM, Davis Martin at martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx did write:

This car was sold on ebay once already this year.

Davis

HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-GREMLIN-1973-AMC-GREMLIN-2-Door-
Sedan_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5357QQitemZ4597862019QQrdZ1

 Yahoo! Shopping
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1>