From: Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:15:35 -0600
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin For Sale in Southeast Nebraska

I'm going to have to sell a few cars, cause the city is taking my storage building and adjacent lot for public use. Getting close to retirement anyway, and having this many cars make me feel like they own me rather than the other way around. I've got plenty of time, but I know how fast that can slip away. I have a 1972 Base Model Gremlin, rubber mats, 258, 3-speed floor shift. Runs strong, drives straight, new tires, starter, solenoid, last fall. Would make a good start for a racer. Looks kind of rough around the edges, paint chips, a few rust bubbles, dent on top of fender where a tree branch fell on it, front seats from later Eagle or Concord, older repaint-orange, but should make a trip just about anywhere. All glass is good. I bought it out of Sacramento, CA charity auction three years ago, drove it home to Nebraska. It has some small areas of rust, but nothing like an Eastern car.
Asking $800 or offer, or might trade for a nice older violin, cello, or upright bass (that's my business--string instruments, M-1 Garrand or M-1 Carbine, nineteenth century military rifles--guns, my other hobby.) Won't take a car in trade, since that wouldn't help me any with the space problem. Can send pics to anyone interested, and it will probably go on ebay fairly soon. I already sold one Eagle on ebay.
Onree in Nebraska

1972 Gremlin, 258, 3-speed
1973 Gremlin, 304, auto
1981 Eagle sx/4, full-time AWD, auto