Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "Mello Yellow", Newton, MA

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "Mello Yellow", Newton, MA

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] "Mello Yellow", Newton, MA
I thought it looked familiar too. This guy (ricks4016)couldn't have bought it though, since he just joined yesterday. New ebay member, zero feedback, and private auction--great for concealing shill bidding. Three good reasons to leave it alone if you're not close enough to go for a look-see. Maybe most of those seven bids are zero feedback too--with no money behind them. I know that everyone starts out at zero, (I just sold one of my SX/4s to a zero feedback guy and the deal went fine) but why have a "private" auction?? And when were those pics taken? That sure doesn't look like Newton, Mass. anytime recently.
Onree

on 12/15/05 12:51 PM, Davis Martin at martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx did write:

This car was sold on ebay once already this year.

Davis

HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-GREMLIN-1973-AMC-GREMLIN-2-Door-
Sedan_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5357QQitemZ4597862019QQrdZ1

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS