[BaadAssGremlins] Oh, the HORROR! My Javelin has been parted out!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Oh, the HORROR! My Javelin has been parted out!!!!

Some of you may recall my black '74 Javelin (AMX semi-clone)
401/Auto fom way back in '98/'99...it's webpage is still up
at this address-
http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/my74amx.htm

Well, the poor thing is in pieces on eBay as I type. That car was so
freakin' clean...and apparently still is! Yet it's been torn apart for
it's value in parts.
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjscottwrxsti2004
Oh, my chest........arrgh!!! Insanity!!

John W Rosa