[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Ambassador promo radio

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Ambassador promo radio

Ever see one of these? Really neat item. I have one and amazingly it still
works, same year, 1967 Ambassador. I believe, not sure, that the 67
Ambassador was the last year promotional model that was a radio like this,
have never seen anything other than 67 Ambassador two door. Looks like a
bargain and will be a great piece for someones collection; not that anyone
even listens to AM radio anymore.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1967-AMC-Ambassador-AM-Radio-Promo-Model_W0QQitemZ6021030101QQcategoryZ2592QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX