[BaadAssGremlins] Nurburgring AMX clutch wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Nurburgring AMX clutch wanted

Anyone know what Jerome can use for his Spirit AMX Nurburgring car please
feel free to reply here, and also copy your reply to him, he would
appreciate it thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Dear Eddie
Jerome in NY here..I need a performance clutch pressure plate and disc
assembly for the Nurburgring Spirit. It has that small Ford SR4 four speed
trans with  a
10 spline 1 1/16" shaft with a 9 1/2" disc and a small pressure plate that
is
 retained by 3 bolts..any idea where I can find one?
ARTNNYC@xxxxxxx
Jerome
Nurburgring Spirit AMX

 Eddie Stakes'