Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Blues

Bart....... It is 6.... THATS SIX degrees F here wake up time. That is colder then a witches T!T in a steel bra
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/12/2005 11:19:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
SO, how much SNOW do you have around it Bart? I am sure it is tough working on it now with those sub 70's temps
 Davis
sheeeeit its gonna be in the low 40's tonite bro its a tit bit nipply in the am too here
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS