Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Blues

The 70 is the RWB one. The body is awsome but it has been stripped and wired to be just a drag car. I also have it for sale and plan to build a motor with the money. The red 72 is a real factory 304 car and if I rebody it I will always have to say "ya it was originally a 258 car but I re-vined it from a 304 car"  Not my idea of original. I am a purist Bart no way to get that outta my system. If I HAVE to I will re-vin my black 72 with the red cars vin but that's not what I want.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
how bads the body on the 70?if the red V8 ones better why not make two grems into one great one?just an idea
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS