Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Blues

Bart,
 You are right on the money. I made that decision last month
 I want the Black 72 to be done by june. The red one, I know I asked for parts but, parts are getting harder to find and I don't think I should waste time finding them. Also we have a great group here that has really been there for each other. Everyone around here has told me to scrap the red 72 and re-vin my black car, but I just can't bring myself to scrap a real 304 grem! I know it will be alot of work and lots of money but I will not scrap it !!! It will sit in my yard till I can get to it. I will collect the parts till then as well. I just love gremlin's too much
 Davis