Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Blues

Congrats to the proud pop and your son. It is time for me to tell you
the same thing you told me, hang in there with the Gremlin and look at
the big picture. I started repairing plastic interior parts and hunting
down good replacements for the ones to far gone 2 years ago along with
repairing all the mechanical problems and I am still not done.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Well today was my Son's first birth day. It went well except my son
has had a fever the passed 4 days and wants nothing but Daddy. I
hardly got to eat. But he liked his gifts and had fun. I was the
beaming proud Da-Da too!
Anywho today I was talking to a buddy about my gremlin and when I got
home tonight( party was at inlaws) I went into the garage and drank a
beer with my Black grem. It was sad...I just stood leaning on the
radiator support looking at all the work I have ahead of me. Pulling
the engine, tranny, windshield, etc getting her ready to paint. I hope
to go at her full bore in the new year.
Hope you are all warm and cozy tonight. 20 degrees F here tonight.
Davis

--- End Message ---